Woodruff's Art Center is open for inside shopping! We have truly missed all of you and look so forward to seeing you again! We are well stocked with art supplies, original art and prints, jewelry, pottery, glass and custom picture framing options.
We ask that you respect the following guidelines and changes that we have had to make, TEMPORARILY...
• A mask is required while inside our store
• Practice Social Distancing
• Sanitize your hands when entering store
• New temporary hours: Monday-Saturday 9-5 (4:30 for framing), Closed on Sundays temporarily
• Maximum number of customers in store at a time is 6
• Call ahead with your needs if you know exactly what you want and we will have ready for you
• If possible please make an appointment if you have a lot of picture framing to be done
If you prefer not to enter the store we still offer curbside pick and deliveries.
Thank you for your patience with these temporary changes.
Team at Woodruff's Art Center
September 7:34pm, acrylic by Amy Rice
Hand marbled journals by Miki Lovett
Blown glass by Spenser Lariviere Werner
Atlantic, acrylic by Chris O'Dell Ferguson
Jewelry Boxes by Loretta Garrison
These elegant stained glass jewelry boxes are handmade by artist Loretta Garrison. Each one is one of a kind!
New Pottery from Sarah Caruso
This striking dual colored Poppy Serving Bowl is our newest acquisition by artist Sarah Caruso. All of Sarah's pottery is functional as well as decorative and is safe for use in the microwave or dishwasher.